Who is Kelcey Patrick-Ferree?
Kelcey Patrick-Ferree is everything you need from Business and Internet counsel. Kelcey is accountable, accessible, knowledgeable, smart and in touch with her industry.
She is easy to work with. Friendly. She doesn’t fake it; she really does believe in your idea. And she’s invested in the Midwest’s entrepreneurial future. Kelcey recognizes your part in that future.
With a top ten legal education from the Duke University School of Law, large firm and in-house experience, and all-American values, Kelcey makes elite level legal advice accessible to startups, small businesses, and mid-size businesses.
She tailors her process to your unique needs, and applies her professional excellence and a personal touch to every project. Kelcey makes it a point (not a goal) to exceed your expectations.
As a business, you need an advocate. Kelcey will think protectively about your organization. You want someone to anticipate problems and prevent them from transpiring.
You have a unique idea and business. It requires unique and tailored legal counsel. Kelcey will anticipate and troubleshoot for your unique situation.
- Obtained registration of numerous trademarks in a variety of industries
- Closed a high-profile, high-dollar technology deal for an international company
- Negotiated with a Fortune 500 company to obtain license to copyrighted material for her client
- Conducted an intellectual property audit for a content creator whose works spanned decades
- Developed policies for client businesses in the areas of privacy, social media, and intellectual property
- Advised client regarding compliance with FTC regulations in marketing materials
Kelcey is admitted to practice in Minnesota and Iowa.